Recent Before & After Photos

Tub Cleaning after the Fire

TUB CLEANING (FIRE) - SOUTHWESTCleaning up after a fire requires more than a sponge and elbow grease.  How you approach the cleaning process, depends on th... READ MORE

Large Water Loss in Mobile, AL

SERVPRO of Southwest Mobile Commercial Water LossWhen it comes to water loss, no job is too big for the experts at SERVPRO of Southwest Mobile.  We have th... READ MORE

No Job Is Too Small for SERVPRO of Southwest Mobile

No job too small...If your home is affected by fire, water or even mold, the effects can be overwhelming.  It’s not just about the big stuff either. ... READ MORE

Commercial Water Loss at Medical Office

A local medical facility suffered water damage to the corridor and several offices. SERVPRO was able to dry the structure and keep all offices open for business... READ MORE

A Commercial Clean and Seal in Mobile, AL

The before photo shows how the drywall and most of the flooring was water stained by a major leak that was obtained on the interior wall of this residential hom... READ MORE

Water Damage in a Local Mobile, AL Church

This is a church in MidTown Mobile, AL that had extensive water damage. SERVPRO of Southwest Mobile was called into assess and then repair the damage. The churc... READ MORE

Hiden Mold

This homeowner in Midtown Mobile, AL decided to purchase a new dishwasher for his kitchen. When the old one was removed, the mold was discovered. They made... READ MORE

Storms are Rolling In!

This damage was called by a severe storm that hit West Mobile, AL. This home had a tree that fell on the house and caused major damage to the roof, which result... READ MORE

Storm Damage at Local Mobile, AL High School

The damage that you see above resulted from a massive storm that came through the Mobile Area. The storm damage caused a large amount of water damage throughout... READ MORE

Water Damage in the Kitchen in Mobile, AL

This kitchen in Theodore, AL was flooded due to a busted pipe in the sink. The water leaked into the floor of the kitchen and created damage to the floor and ba... READ MORE