Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO of Southwest Mobile, we understand that even a minor water damage in your home can feel like a disaster. You want help and you want it fast! That is why we have systems in place to ensure that you receive the fastest response when a water loss strikes your home. Our first responders will arrive on-site to assess the damage within in one hour and we will have crews working to make it “Like it never even happened” within three hours. Here in the Mobile area we are no strangers to flooding. Whether it be a simple summer storm or a tropical system, we have seen it all and SERVPRO of Southwest has been Here to Help®. Our experience combined with our highly trained team and cutting edge technologies means that we provide the best service available to our customers. If you experience water damage in your home give us a call at 251-343-0534!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (251) 343-0534
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Southwest Mobile arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.