About SERVPRO of Southwest Mobile
T. John & Amanda Mayhall
Owners of SERVPRO of Southwest Mobile
SERVPRO of Southwest Mobile is committed to helping both residential and commercial clients in our area recover faster after disaster strikes. We understand that fire or water damage can disrupt your life, your home and your business. It can mean money lost and plans delayed. We utilize the latest techniques and equipment in the industry, and our highly trained team members work diligently and quickly to make it “Like it never even happened." It's about more than just cleaning up, it’s about meeting the needs of those you serve and following through on your promises. That’s why we have committed to providing the fastest response time possible. Rest assured that:
- Within 15 minutes of your initial call, you will be called by one of our staff.
- A first responder will be on-site within 1 hour to assess the damage.
- Crews will be dispatched and begin the mitigation process on-site within 3 hours.
We are available 24/7 for emergency services; however, we offer much more than just water and fire emergency restoration. SERVPRO of Southwest Mobile can also handle mold remediation, biohazard cleanup and a wide range of expert cleaning services for both residential and commercial clients. We are now also proud to offer construction services to provide a seamless process for our clients. From mitigation to "put back" we can handle the job from start to finish, eliminating the hassle of dealing with multiple vendors. Our goal in everything we do is to take care of our customers needs and truly make it "Like it never even happened."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician